- Corporate Event Shows of variable lengths of time (3 minutes to 2 hours); variable numbers (up to 18 dance pieces); and variable combinations (2 to 12) of performers (dancers with singer and musicians - or pre-recorded music). The presentation of a show is extremely flexible, and can be tailored to fit the capacity and resources of nearly any organization or venue, from convention floor to hotel stage, to intimate club setting.
- Private Parties including weddings or any other social occasions.
- Festivals and Cultural Events, universities, colleges and high schools.
- Group Workshops and Private Lessons in the "salon" (social) and/or "exhibition" (theatrical) styles of Argentine Tango, Milonga, Vals. All levels. Dancers and non-dancers. Solo or partnered. All ages.
- Choreography for special events, film, television, stage, conventions, competitions.
- Coaching for non-dancers and trained dancers, all levels, all ages.
- Lectures with demonstrations on the history of the music, song, dance for universities and colleges, festivals and cultural events.
- RITMO TANGOTM, the critically acclaimed show, the first and only theatrical, touring Argentine Tango stage show to originate in the United States. Stars, produced, directed and choreographed by ALBERTO TOLEDANO and LOREEN ARBUS.